Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fat little busy bee

Alright team. So, yesterday went… ok. I stuck to my liquid fasting up until like 8 last night. I had a glass of V-8 Lite fruit juice for breakfast, then had 3 flavored waters (0 cal) through out the day. I came home and had some celery, and then I crashed from exhaustion from the week… read: 3 hour nap. So that means I didn't have time to work out. Which sucks… Mental note: there is always time for a run. But no, I didn't process that last night, so instead of being productive I went to sonic and got a diet coke (they have the best ice, and I'm addicted to Diet Cokes, they're the GREATEST no calorie sweetness fix!!!). Then… I found myself bored. So I went to Whole Foods for the sole purpose of walking around and trying things. But I managed to only have 2 little slivers of sample bread before I realized what I was doing and quickly made it to my car, the fast still (for the most part) intact. Now, this is where the trouble started. My friend Kathleen called and asked if I wanted to come over and help her decide on something, and while there she suggested that we go out to eat. I suggested La Madeleine, since she wanted dessert and I know they have some low cal choices. She went with a chocolate cake slice (which I refrained from, picturing that slice of cake sticking out of my hips, still in its perfect slice-form). I got strawberries, a side house salad and some soup (went with tomato, should have stuck with a broth based soup. Bad choice there). From there, we went to Walgreens, where I mistakenly chose to buy a York Peppermint Patty (140 calories. Dammit.). I made it home for an early night, and my roommate said he really wanted some mac-a-roni. Ok, I lie. I really wanted to make something. I love cooking. So I offered to make it. Thus, I made some Velveeta/whole wheat pasta macaroni and gave him the majority, saving about 1/3 cup for myself… and I scarfed it down. [SIDEBAR: You all, my lack of control is bad. If you have any suggestions at all to stopping this, PLEASE let me know. I'm up for all things]. I managed to throw away all the crap in the kitchen afterwards, so there's no longer ice cream, the broccoli/cheese/rice casserole, leftover pizza, or chocolate within reach. After my cleaning-out spree, I fell into bed feeling disgusting and fat (per usual). This needs to change!

On the flip side, I woke up and had a bowl of sugar free oatmeal (140 cal) and went on a 30 minute run. I'm about to kick into high gear for preparing for this event tonight, so there shouldn't be time to eat, which is AWESOME. I find myself weakening and eating something when I'm bored, so I'm going to keep myself busy! I hope that Ana will give me the power to eat as little as possible tonight at this dinner, but there will definitely be people watching me…
Keep resisting, remember that bones are beautiful!
Love you all
~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment