Thursday, April 29, 2010

Litter is bad. So are subs.

OK. So. Yes. Regardless of this desire to be skin and bones, I utterly lack self restraint. I went to a fundraiser tonight, where there were 6 inch subs donated by the sandwich shop near the event. So, after a day containing a 6 mile run in the heat, I was starving. And, of course, because I am a fatass, I devoured that sub like it was no body's business. Then, about an hour and a half later at the end, I found myself perusing the sandwich table again.. Just because the first one was so tasty. Even though I didn't really enjoy it ALL that much. Again, no self control. So as I took a friend who's car is in the shop home, I nibbled on my second 6 inch chicken sub. Let me just say, these things were LOADED with stuff, and a lot of it ended up in my lap. Well, after I dropped her off, Ana popped up in my head and screamed at me; "what are you doing?!?!? You have eaten WAY too much today!!!!!"


So I threw that sucker out the window.


Now, I'm pretty environmentally friendly. I pick up my trash, and I try to recycle as much as possible. So I feel somewhat bad about littering seeing as the foil it was packaged in is not the most biodegradable substance. But I had to get it out of my hands. So that was achieved, that's good, right? Yep, probably would have been, except then I went home and ate 4 chocolate chip cookies that I made.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
I've imagined what Ana looks like to me. I think she's Mary Kate Olsen. I have always admired her, even when I was 6 and she was still doing movies where she and Ashley would sing in the bathrooms of their high school. Regardless, I'm starting to picture her as Ana when I want to eat. She sits there and says things like "I definitely do not eat those cookies. That peanut butter and jelly is LOADED with sugars—Sugars that WILL stick to your thighs." Ugh. Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow is a new beginning. Tomorrow is the day where Ana will follow me everywhere, and where I will not be weaker than the food that is keeping me in a headlock.
I AM STRONGER THAN THIS.
I'm sorry for failing you all. I will make a change.

Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment