Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I hate number 1...

Something I really hate:
My lack of self control. Seriously. 4 pieces of pizza. Ok, now, I didn't want that. It may have been thin crust, but that was so weak on my part. Today was going to be a single-apple day. It turned into a pizza-binge. Ugh. I feel so gross.
I did however go on a 2.5 mile run in my spare time (which is highly limited). Which is no where near enough to rectify the pizza mistake/s but… I suppose it is better than nothing. Before my folly, I stuck to my plan for the day pretty well- 3 water bottles, 1 cup coffee, a small apple, and a celery stalk. Then I got back from working and working out and there was a box of pizza on the counter… Well, you know the rest. I did end up throwing away the other pieces though. I have a big event this weekend and I really wish I had more control to drop as much weight/water weight during this past week… Boo. I suppose that tomorrow will be an ALL liquid fast (go hard or go home.) and it'll be Friday, so I'll have time to fit in a 6 mile run between finding shoes and jewelry for this event… Hopefully Ana will give me the strength to do this!!
Stay strong, thin beauties. I'm going to work my ass off to be a better role model, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment