Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cookies and Coffee.

Ok. I was offered cookies so many times today. I'm not really sure why, but everyone had made some sort of chocolatey cookies today, and they all felt like sharing (maybe they realized the massive amounts of butter and sugar in those suckers would end up on their thighs…). But Ana kept me strong! I kept thinking about the "look at how much stronger you are them" quote, which helped a lot. Also, I started wearing a rubber band (red, for Ana) on my wrist and I snap it when I'm tempted. A little classical conditioning for ya… But it really does help. I have to disguise it when I'm around people, make it seem like an absentminded thing that doesn't actually hurt (although it sort of does, that's the point).
Anyway, I had 3 apples today (one too many… boo. 150 calories) and a 1/2 cup of Fiber One cereal (60 calories) with 1/8 cup milk (no skim in the house, so I had to go with sick-nasty 2%, which just tastes weird to me now… so that was around 25 calories). I had a couple of veggie chips (around 70 calories) and a tbs of hummus (30 calories). I also drank a lot of black coffee, which, on a nearly empty stomach, kept me wired (if you can imagine). Total for the day: around 335, which I think was cancelled out by my workout today. Not too bad. There was a lot of food that was worthless though, I still need to work up this willpower.
Anyway, I'm swamped with crap, so this is it for the day.
Keep working at the goal… You're closer everyday so do not give in.
Love you all
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment