Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hmmm...

So I did pretty good today. I had 2 chewy bars and 2 apples, and a nature valley bar later in the day. I was in some races today, so I ate the granola bars for the sole purpose of having energy. There was so much food at these races, and all of it was free for the participants. The whole time I was thinking about something I read—"watch other people eating fatty foods and feel superior". I know that sounds bitchy, but it really helped (first of all, I don't know why there was so much disgustingly unhealthy food at the races. I'm talking pigs in a blanket, chips and salsa, and so many different types of other chips). I was with a friend later today, around 6, and we decided to go to Central Market, so for 'dinner' we just sampled things... I had maybe 200 calories worth there (which is a semi-upsetting amount). Right now, my stomach is growling so much I can't sleep which is stupid. Doesn't my body know there's plenty of fat for it to mooch off of?? Ugh. Ok. Well, I don't know if anyone's reading this blog.. Sooo if you are, feel free to leave a comment, just so I'm not rambling on to no one.
Keep it up.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment