Monday, May 3, 2010

(Only) an apple a day keeps the fatness away

Apples are good.
Fun fact: they wake you up more than a cup of coffee. They're also delicious. And travel well. And take a good amount of time to eat. That creates the illusion that you're eating more than you are for other people, and tricks your mind into thinking you've had a lot to eat. They also have a lot of fiber, so that fills you up. Also, they can be sliced up into quarters, then you can have one for every meal and a snack after! Oh, and a small apple is 40 calories. SO. They're kind of perfect.
Thus, today I only had 2 apples and nothing else. I claimed a stomachache and no one questioned it, so that was awesome. I went running at 6, about 2.5 miles before I had to get back home, shower, and get ready for the day. I just got back from running (another 2.5 miles) and doing 2000 m on the rowing machine. SO I think that was a successful day, hopefully about 700 calories burned in addition to the 2000 the body burns naturally. With the 2 apples factored in I'm hopefully coming out at −2620 calories for the day. Could be better… Boo.
I am down 4 pounds from Friday, not too good though. Its not very good, seeing as that only puts me at a fat-ass 160. The goal is to be 150 by next Friday, which will be damn near impossible. BUT only time will tell!!!
Keep working at it, you all are strong. Bones=beautiful.
Be the girl whose extreme self control everyone envies.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment