Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 2…alright.

Ok so day two is your height and how you feel about your height….
I'm 5'9", which I guess is a good height, although I kind of wish I was cute and little. But what can you do. All I can work on is the little part being weight, so that's what I'll continue to do!

Today is day 1 of the fast, so that's going pretty well, although its only noon; I still have four and a half days to go… Let's go team Ana. But I feel like my hard-core focus is fading, so I'm going to work on control of every aspect of my life so its harder to slip up in the eating category (which may not make sense, but when I'm organized in all aspects I keep up better than if I'm lazy and sloppy). So anyways! That's all I can think of right now.. OH but thank ya'll for the comments! Even if there were only three, they really made my day! :]

Keep it up!!
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment