Friday, April 22, 2011

Day Five-Reasons

OK so today's question is:
Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?
I want to because I want to be stronger than I am now. It's not something everyone can do, and I don't want to go on without being in control of my life. No one else can make me eat, its my choice every time. I see the fat on my body as laziness and lack of self-discipline. Those are two things I never want to be. So yes, I'm doing this for myself, I know my friends would never think any different of me if I were heavy as opposed to really skinny. I don't want to impress people. I just want to know for myself that I can be strong. So while I may want to be able to be confident and wear size zero clothes, it is for me.

Anyways, weighed in at 157 this morning. Which, you know, should be good because yesterday morning it was 161 (I fasted yesterday) BUT last Friday night it was 155 after a week where four days were fasting days. So I still have a ways to go until 135… I have eaten some egg whites with veggies and half a cup of oatmeal at a breakfast with a friend and then I had a Boca burger (I'm OBSESSED with these and have been for years) with a slice of cheese (here was the mistake. Not worth the calories) wrapped in lettuce (0 calories, ALWAYS the better choice than bread). I also had half of a 100 calorie bag of popcorn because I felt a binge coming on…I don't have anything to do until 2 today other than that breakfast and when I get bored, I eat. I need a hobby other than baking…Any suggestions?? I love crafts. Not painting, but like little detailed craft things. SO if you have suggestions, let me know :]

Happy Easter! Keep up the strength,
—A

No comments:

Post a Comment