Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 4…Greatest Fears of weight loss?

Hey ya'll. Quick post here.. The question is "greatest fears of weight loss," which seems like a weird question to me because I really don't FEAR anything about weight loss. That's the one things I want and I would literally do anything for it. I don't know if I'm interpreting it wrong though..I guess I fear that someone will get worried if I lose too much weight and intervene. That's probably my fear.

Anyways, I haven't eaten anything today, woohoo. But I still have to go to work in the restaurant, so I'm going to fight and stay strong. The scale is 160.8. So I have a long way to go…I want to be 155 by the end of next week. I HAVE to reach that. More to come later..I'll report in on how the work shift goes!

Love all of you. Stay strong!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment