Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 9—Negative comments?

I've only had a few comments about weight..more comments come from restricting when I'm with friends. I have a lot of friends who can eat literally whatever they want so when I opt out of eating the cakes or whatever they make just for fun they criticize (although they should see that I in no way need to be eating cake!). But someone told me that I was 'too skinny' last year, but I seriously think they're just saying that because they don't really seem to notice sizes of most people, if that makes sense. She's not fat, she's super athletic though so I think anyone that's not muscular is "too small" in her eyes because she's used to being kind of ripped. Anyways, that's the only 'negativity' I've received. And my best friend asked if I had an ED but I quickly dispelled that idea. I don't know if you would necessarily call that negative anyways since it's true…Oh well!

So yesterday I got back on running and it only hurt my back a little, wooohoo! I did a little over 5 miles, so 550 calories. It's going to be a challenge to do this everyday because I work until at least 7:30 every night and I still have to do a lot of stuff, but that still leaves me like 3 hours to get things done, plenty of time to get an hour long work-out in! Always gotta be up for a challenge, otherwise you don't grow. Today I have a lunch group thing, but I feel like I can't go or I will binge like last week. The theme of the week is like grilling//frying...So burgers and chicken fingers are on the menu, probably fries. I can't go. I want to. But I can't. I think maybe I'll have a boca burger wrapped in lettuce instead, that'll be 70 calories. As of now, I have had some Special k to prevent a binge and one egg white, leaving me at 150 calories. Its only 10 am! Goodness. But 210 by the time I go to work isn't too bad, I just can't eat ANYTHING while I'm there. Thought of taking apple slices… 45 additional calories? So 255, then soup for dinner (140)=395. That leaves me just below my 400 calorie limit, seems pretty good! Then the 500-600 cal workout…I think I'll take an apple :)

Love ya'll, keep it up!!
-A

Ps. Love the new followers! Feel free to leave a comment, they make my day :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the run! I am in desperate need to start running, but I lack the motivation. Please be careful not to over do it and hurt your back more. Back injuries are pretty serious.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, no one gets excited for my weight loss, either. My grandmother told me that she's concerned I'm developing an eating disorder today when I told her my pants were too big. Boo! Get EXCITED, people! This is FUN! Well, THIS isn't fun, but the losing weight part is!

    ReplyDelete