Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day Eight- Your workout routine..

Ok. So my workout routine is a bad one, I need to recommit to it. I used to run a lot until I pulled a muscle in my back really badly and could barely walk for a while. But that was in the beginning of March, so I think it's fine to run again. I think I'm just being lazy and weak and using it as an excuse. But otherwise, I usually go on 4-8 mile powerwalks a lot with friends (good way to avoid going to eat just to catch up with someone) and I also go bike riding with friends. But I need one consistent workout routine again. I think I'm going to refocus on running with the goal of 10 miles. I've gotten up to 8 right before my injury SO hopefully by summer I'll be back in the swing of things..


Ok. SO on another note, I think I'm being slightly unrealistic with myself. Clearly I have trouble with controlling my binges and I thinkkk that part of that has to do with throwing myself into fasts after binging. SO I'm going to be more realistic and do under 400 cal. days and then fasts once I go without binging for a week! I know this is a lot weaker than other anas, but I know I can set goals to impress other people. I have to do what I know I can do, and that should let me be stronger overall rather than setting 'impressive' goals and then failing completely. So today I have eaten soup and I ate half of a cookie…boo. But I'm currently at 200 so I'm going to not eat until I get home from work late tonight and hopefully I will not eat then, but if I need to I can eat some chicken broth or soup again, maybe an apple or (better yet) pickles (my new obsession!) if I feel a binge coming on!!!

Love yall!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment