Wednesday, May 25, 2011

20.

"Day Twenty- Favorite diet?"
Hm…This one is tough because I never really follow a plan. Any diet is just restricting. Well this is a boring answer, I'm sorry.

ON ANOTHER NOTE… Fasting again today. Well, I did have to break that at the luncheon but barely. I planned it so I arrived 15 minutes late, after everyone had already served themselves and so they wouldn't see me get my food. There were some people in the room when I did get food and they were watching suspiciously, so I knew I had to make it look like I was getting a lot. I got around 5 strawberries and probably 3/4 cups of grapes and like 10 carrots and some salad (although I didn't eat any of this because the dressing looked super creamy=tons of calories). Anyways, that provided a ton of color and filled the plate, giving the allusion I was eating a lot more than I actually was. Here's the breakdown on those calories:
Strawberries: 30 cal
Grapes: 50 cal
Carrots: 40 cal
TOTAL: 120 :( I mean, this isn't too bad, BUT it was supposed to be a fast day. 
I did go on a 4 mile run this morning. Not going to lie, it was tough. Grr…It's going to be a process getting back to where I was on running. Just gotta stay focused. After weighing in this morning after the run though, I was 10 pounds under what it was on Sunday night after I had eaten all that shit, so that was exciting! But I know that it wasn't really 10 pounds worked off and gone, just overeaten me vs fasting me/sweated-everything-out me. Plus I'm just getting back to where I was a few weeks ago since I slipped off track…So back at 160. Gross. If only I could legitimately lose 10 pounds in 3 days EVERY three days! That would be incredibly awesome. But no. That doesn't work. So I'll continue working, gotta get down to 155 then 150 then 145 and on and on. 
WE CAN DO IT.

Love you all :)
—A

No comments:

Post a Comment