Monday, May 16, 2011

Day eighteen…a little delayed.

"Day Eighteen- What food is your weakness?"
Macaroni and cheese. Hot damn I can't help eating it if it's available, or if its in my refrigerator I can't stop myself from heating it up. And seriously, that's like the worst food for you. All it is is fat and carbs. Butter and cheese and pasta and heavy cream. 
IAMAFATASS.
But that's not news.
I also eat a lot of icing at work because its one thing that's just out all the time. And they will put out a tray of 'scraps' for us to eat while we work, stuff that they can't use in a dish or that's extra. And I eat more than any of my co-workers. 

F. 

I need to get back on track. I need to reach my goal and I have a month to do so…That's 20 pounds in one month. 5 pounds a week. That means NO MORE BINGES. No more excuses. No more eating alone. No more sitting on my lazy ass. 

Tomorrow starts things. Looking at pictures from a function I went to Friday made me realize I have made NO change since the fall. And that's disgusting. I'm going to need to fast this week to get back to 160 (so fucking fat.) and I need to run at least 12 miles a week for the next month, then I'll up the requirement once I am back in shape. Also, I need to make sure I do my ab circuit EVERY DAY, not just 3/7 days of the week. 

Cmon fatass self, get yourself together. 
Your appearance is a reflection of your will power. 

Ya'll are all my thinspo.
—A

No comments:

Post a Comment