Friday, May 27, 2011

21.

"Day Twenty-One- What are your clothing sizes?"
Typically I wear an 8. Boo. Sometimes a 10 if things run small, especially in shorts because I have really long legs and things are often way too short. I have some things in a 6 that barely fit (depressing..). My goal would be to be under a 4, but ideally a 2 or 0. I think my hip bones and shoulders are too big for a 0 though, dammit bone structure. Not to use that as an excuse to not get that small, but I think logistically I wouldn't be able to fit because bones don't really shrink in to accommodate smaller sizes. I think its important to be somewhat realistic with myself…somewhat.


Anyways, I'm doing pretty well on my restricting. I have gone 5 days without a binge (Yay!). The closest I got was a small spoonful of peanut butter with about 10 chocolate chips and a pretzel. But then I stopped. I have had an unusually high amount of parties/luncheons this week that were centered around a meal (I've talked about one already). I've managed to throw away my food without people noticing and with only eating a couple of strawberries or a few appetizers (the appetizers are me being fat). Oh, and i had half a cupcake today…boo. This week this is what I have eaten:
  • Probably a cup total of sliced strawberries (50 cal)
  • A 100 calorie bagel and a wedge of laughing cow cheese (135 cal)
  • A half-cup of grapes (60 cal)
  • 1/2 cup of egg beaters (60 cal) 
  • Lean Cuisine mac and cheese…my weakness… (290 cal)
  • 1 tbs. of peanut butter (100 cal)
  • 10 chocolate chips (20 cal)
  • Pretzel (20 cal)
  • 5 Tortilla Chips (80 cal)
  • 1 tbs. guacamole (25 cal)
  • That damn cupcake (250 cal)
TOTAL FOR THE WEEK: 1,090 (approximately. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything…)

I also went running again today, but I only did a mere 2 miles. Again, I need to remember I'm working up to being able to run more! I hope to be able to run 10 miles by August :) or maybe 13.1, a half-marathon would be cool.

I'm down to 158 as of this morning :) which isn't that good, but considering after Sunday's eat-fest at a brunch I was at 171.8. Gross. Never again! 

Hope you all are doing well :)

Love you skinnies,
—A


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your intake for the week and good job on the exercise! I wear a size 0, I think my bone structure helps. Good luck, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete