Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dia 17-ED?

"Day Seventeen- Do you have an eating disorder?"

Alright well this one is a hard one to answer. I don't think I'm disciplined enough to be considered to have a full-fledged ED. If I were actually able to stick to my plans on restricting, then maybe. Although I think binge eating is considered one, and I feel like maybe I have that. Although I feel like that's just me saying that to justify why I binge and not pin it on my utter lack of control. Who knows. So my answer will be "maybe/kinda/sorta" because with reading all of these other blogs, I am no where near as small or disciplined or strong as other people. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm just a fatty in this situation and other people, with their protruding collarbones and non-touching thighs are embarrassed to be even remotely classified in the same category as me. Boo.

I ate a lot today as was expected. Ugh. I feel like I'm coated in a layer of sugar. Tomorrow will be a good day. Keeping the net below 400. I'll make it a point to work out longer than normal to compensate for today's massive calorie overload and utter lack of any physical activity…Hello I am a sloth. 

Here's to a stronger day tomorrow.

—A

No comments:

Post a Comment