Monday, May 23, 2011

Uhhh

Ok so time to revamp. I've said this before, and now its going to happen. I'm fasting today and tomorrow, and I'm going to try to keep going as long as I can. I'm going to keep it as a liquid fast, so if I absolutely have to I can have some soup. Just gotta keep these fasting days under 200 cal.

I overate yesterday. Massively. The thing that sucks about me and what I don't understand is how I literally can't find an in-between. I either eat way too much or nothing. I can't find that healthy medium. Anyone else feel the same way? Although I would SO much rather be unhealthy from not eating than eating shit. Anyways. I hope yall are all doing way better than me!

—A

2 comments:

  1. i have trouble finding the medium too, because once i start eating i want to keep going. so i've been trying to just give myself little goals throughout the day ... no eating until 10am. ok, i've made it to 10am, now try for 1pm instead. i push it to as late in the day as i can handle, and then i have less time to eat and, i remind myself, less time to digest. good luck with your fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. All or nothing. It really sucks but for me it helps to plan out my meals for the day. I feel a bit more in control. Good luck with your fast and stay strong! ♥

    ReplyDelete