Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The nineteenth question.. Fast Food.

"Day Nineteen- When is the last time you ate fast food?"
I honestly can't remember. I think maybe this past summer, and I got a boca burger that Burger King had. Fast food is just never appealing. I guess I actually have had some of my friends' fries or tator tots from sonic or something, but that's it…

So the fasting went perfectly yesterday, I took in absolutely no calories :). However, I got called out at dinner tonight by a close friend and denied it by eating her plate of spaghetti instead of my salad…yuck. Then I went home and ate like 6 cookies and a serving of special k and then some turkey sandwich meat slices with hummus. Fatfatfatfatfatyuck. 4 laxatives will have to make up for that…even more disgusting. Yuck yuck yuck. Tomorrow will have to be another fasting day, I'll have to be super sneaky at the luncheon I'm required to go to…

And let me just go ahead and say ya'lls comments/suggestions make my day. Literally, I love knowing at least one or two people have read what I'm writing :) yall are the best. Even just one word would make my day better!

Keep up the fasts!

—A

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same about fast food. Unless I'm severely food deprived, it just smells (and looks) gross. Especially after I got food poisoning from Taco Bell.

    And, I suggest not fasting completely - you should include some fruits, or a sort of juice in your fast to ward of tempations the next day. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete