Monday, May 2, 2011

Day Eleven- better late than never...

"Day Eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why!"

Ok. So my first blog that I read religiously from start to finish was Dying to be Thin. I was OBSESSED (and still am, although there was a super long hiatus, and her last two posts were like a week ago but were super short and didn't tell me anything about how she's doing…so sad!). But it was so so so honest, and she kept it up for so long. I don't know why I was so drawn to it, but I definitely was and I would LOVE for her to start writing again. We shall see!


As for me. Boo. Fat. I literally am failing. I do well until like 6 pm. So well. Under 300 calories. Then I am offered a normal dinner, and I eat it. Then I'm like "well, I screwed up already, let me try making these cookies. Let me eat these crackers while they're in the oven. Screw it, bowl of cereal? Sure!" UGH. I'm still disorganized. This past week has been crazy busy so I never got things together, like cleaning my room completely. Boo…Maybe this weekend. I need to revamp, refocus. Oh, and my back was killing me Friday after Thursday's run. If this continues every time I run I will be seriously depressed.

Love you all. I'm going to become a better example!

—A

ps. thanks for the comments :]

1 comment:

  1. I do really well until about 6, too. Or really whenever I get home. There's just TOO MUCH FOOD there. It's bad. I can eat like, 2000 calories in one evening if I don't watch myself. Right now, I'm struggling to stay at 600 for the day, but my guess is I'm closer to 1000 or so right now, and it's mostly due to evening eating. No bueno. That's how you get fat. I've gotta stop that!

    ReplyDelete