Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day sixteen- The beginning.

"Day Sixteen- When did you first decide to lose weight?"

I think I first wanted to when I was like 11…5th grade maybe? But I started restricting as means to do so seriously probably three years ago, and its been a constant struggle of weight gain and weight loss. I would love to just not care, but like I said that seems impossible, and I would rather lose than get "help," not that I'm a 'bad' enough case to need any sort of professional help. That's the thing, no one would guess that I'm struggling with this, except my best friend. Fortunately I am an impeccable liar :] but then again, aren't we all?

Today and yesterday were pretty good days. I did a 5 mile loop yesterday and consumed around 600, leaving the net intake of about 100. Today I fasted until work and then I ate around 300 calories.. yuck yuck. I know that isn't really that much compared to a lot, but it is when its ONLY at work. Tomorrow is going to be a day filled with food as I have a celebration lunch and dinner..boo. We'll see how things hold up. Aiming for below 155 by the end of next week, I'm at around 161 as of right now (large.).

Hope you all are having great weeks so far, stay strong :]

—A

No comments:

Post a Comment